Attic Conversion - Part Build Lofts
Quality Attic conversion at affordable prices with our part build schemes...
Big savings of 15% to 25% can be made by choosing our part-build package.
We take the hassle and stress out of your loft conversion by carrying out the required planning steps and major building works. All other works are then left to you.
With a part build loft conversion scheme we can carry out a bespoke service building as much or as little of the conversion to meet your individual requirements. If you are unsure of what work you will undertake we can provide separate quotations for certain parts of the works, the electrical or plumbing installation for example. We take the hassle and stress out of your loft conversion by carrying out the required planning steps and major building works. Any part of the other works are then handed over to you to complete. One of the benefits with a part build loft conversion is that you have as much time as you need to plan and decide how you want the finished room. For instance you can incorporate storage for clothes, shelving and recessed areas for art and books, build built in desks for home offices and tables for hobby rooms.
Typically a part build loft conversion would include the following
- Initial design and quotation
- Structural survey
- Plans and calculations
- Building control and planning fees
- All materials required to complete the contracted works, we can also supply the remaining materials that would be needed to complete the loft conversion if required
- Installation of the structural loft floor
- All structural roof beams and posts would be installed
- All external work would be complete and the scaffolding would be removed
- The staircase would be installed
- Health and safety risk assessments and method statements would be provided
- Written confirmation from building control would be provided when our part of the works are complete to confirm that up to this stage all work conforms to current building regulations