Do i need permision from mole valley for a loft conversion?

Assuming Mole Valley is your district council, you will need to make an application to Building Control to have your plans approved and I would strongly suggest that you apply for a Certificate Of Lawful Development from the Planning Department should your proposed works not require full planning application and be within your permitted development rights.  Always obtain confirmation that full planning permission is not required and you are not in a conservation area from the Planning Department at your earliest convenience.

« back to blog