Charles Grosvenor Limited will act in a reasonable manner and take all steps necessary to prevent pollution, use resources efficiently, and to limit the impact of our operations upon others. Charles Grosvenor Limited shall comply with legal requirements and other requirements applicable to our activities.
Charles Grosvenor Limited business management system has been implemented, maintained and is continually improved to ensure that this policy is delivered.
The environmental objectives of the company are to:
- Ensure the efficient use of raw materials, water, energy and fuel.
- Increase the use of use of recycled, recyclable and renewable materials.
- Manage waste to prevent its escape and where practicable permit recycling.
- Manage hazardous liquids to prevent escape into the environment and prevent spills
- Limit the level of noise, dust, fumes and other nuisances from our site and depot based activities.
- Procure plant and equipment that make efficient use of energy, and that are manufactured by clients with stablished environmental management systems.
- Ensure the most efficient and clean use of transport.
We will provide resources essential to the implementation and control of the management system. Resources include human resources with the required training, awareness and competency, plant and equipment, technology and financial resources.
We will communicate this policy to all employees, sub-contractors and suppliers, and other interested parties. This policy shall be made available to the public through reception notice boards, the Charles Grosvenor Limited website, open days and other suitable means.
We will monitor and regularly review the management system in order to identify continual improvement.
Correct at: 24th February 2010